home | inverter - NANO
NANO is for single phase 1PH supply, three phase 3PH motors. This permits NANO to add to the well-known power saving of variable speed drives, the possibility to replace the single phase motors (technically losing lot of power) with the higher efficency IE2 and IE3 three phase motors.
- Setting and command can also be made by a PC, thanks to the free PC interface program “Motive Motor Manager”
- NANO can be commanded by analog controls or MODBUS.
- Thanks to BLUE, motive bluetooth transmitter for NANO and NEO, and to the free App NANO, you can make the setting or command NANO via tablets or smartphones.
- Any NANO can be fixed to a wide range of motors of different power and size.
- A flashing led shows you from far the good working or the presence of an alarm event.
- NANO is modular, for a better adaptation to the specific needs of each application.
- Extractable terminals simplify the wiring.
- The EMC filter makes NANO compatible not just with industrial environment, but also with light industrial, commercial end residential environments.
- A voltage booster guarantees a stable torque Nm at very slow speed too.
- NANO is also offered in the versions "NANOCOMP", "NANO-VENT" and "NANO-OLEO", with a SW specifically modified for the automatic speed+power adaptation to the required pressure and variable flow rate of air compressors, fans, pumps, hydraulic power packs.
Table RP: Power range of motors that can be connected (at 230Vac)
Table RD: Size range of IEC motors that can be connected